We provide architectural design services to make your vision a reality
Architectural Design Services
- modern and traditional designs
- additions and renovations
- custom homes
- 3d renderings
- site plans
- minor variance plans
- building permits
- site plan approvals
- zoning certificates
- conservation approaches
Whether your next project involves a home renovation, addition or the construction of a new custom home, we can provide architectural design services to make your vision a reality. We provide comprehensive architectural design services for custom homes, additions, garages, decks, kitchens and interior and exterior renovations. Our design services include preliminary designs, 2D and 3D modelling and rendering, interior design, exterior renders and design revisions. We also provide virtual tours or walk-throughs.
1. Our process starts with planning and a feasibility study which includes reviewing any pertinent building codes and municipal bylaws. We then move to a schematic review where we go over your design wish list, explore design options, examine existing site conditions and measurements.
2. Next is the preliminary design phase which includes floor and layout design, wish list prioritization, 3D modelling and design meetings.
3. In the permit and documentation phase we prepare all the drawings and documentation needed for the building permit application including BCIN Architectural Designer review, HVAC design, Engineering and other consultations as required. We ensure that all required municipal processes are met and completed.
4. As your project is being built, we provide construction management services. We support the builder and/or contractor by providing clarification and confirming design intent, requirements and quality are being met.
5. At the end of the project we arrange a final walk-through, which is one of the most exciting parts of the process, and a final closing meeting with you to review the finished project.
If you require a builder for your project, the Manco design team highly recommends and works along with Manco Construction.
Joe and Joe Jr are a father son team who have combined over 30 years of home construction experience. They work alongside the Manco Design team to make the transition from design to construction seamless. The construction phase is managed by Joe and Joe Jr to make sure your project moves along at a steady pace to meet the construction timeline. They also works closely with our hand selected, high quality sub trades. You can sit back and relax knowing the construction of your home is in good hands.